*Just add the qualified products to your cart, and the saving will be applied automatically at the checkout. No promo code needed. Promotion is valid from 22.11.2021 until 29.11.2021. It cannot be combined with other promotions. Only valid to the Webshop of GROHE UK Limited. Terms and Conditions apply. Products excluded from the promotion: CO2 starter set (40422000) and CO2 refill set (40687000).
BLUE WEEK DEALS
plus shipping costs
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Delivery to mainland UK only!
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- Do not spray in the eyes.
- Contains Active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid: min. 0.07 g/kg.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Registration number according to "Biozid-Meldeverordnung": N-79398 (PT 2,4,5)
- UFI: N8T0-Y0R9-X00V-9XXK
GROHE Blue cleaning cartridge – hygiene guaranteed
The GROHE Blue Cleaning cartridge keeps your GROHE Blue system clean and in perfect working order – and that means delicious tasting water straight from the tap! Use with the dedicated GROHE adapter (40694000) for perfect cleaning power. The cleaning agent, which guarantees 100% biological disinfection, is not harmful to humans. And the empty bottle is recyclable too. The GROHE Blue cleaning cartridge – helping to keep water pure. N.B. You can't use the cleaning cartridge without the adapter.
- for 100% disinfection and cleaning of the GROHE Blue cooler and filter head
- including spray head
- for use with GROHE Blue cleaning cartridge adapter 40 694 000, sold separately
- This product is a hazardous substance. Find more information in the safety data sheet. You can download the safety data at: www.grohe.com/safety-data-sheets/