How to return a product
In the event that you wish to return the product, you will need to complete the return label which has been provided with your order confirmation email. You can also write a comment to explain the reason for the return.
With the exception of GROHE Blue CO2 bottles, all other products will need to be returned to the following address:
If you have purchased and wish to return GROHE Blue CO2 bottles, for assistance on how to process your return, please call our customer service team on 0871 200 3414, between 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday – Wednesday or between 8.30 am to 4 pm on Thursday and Friday.
* If you cancel an order for a product(s) that you have already paid for and that have not been despatched to you, we will refund the amounts to you, including any delivery charges.
* If you cancel an order after we have already despatched the products to you, we will not be able to cancel your order and process any refund until after it has been returned to us and you will still have to pay the delivery charge.
* Products must be returned within 14 days of them being delivered to you.
* Once the items have been returned to us, we will process any valid refund for the items themselves, but we will not refund any charges for delivery of the items to you.
* You will have to pay for goods you do not return.
* You will have to pay for products that are returned to us and that are damaged.
* We will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving any valid returns.
* If you are not a consumer, the right to cancel does not apply.
* The right of cancellation does not apply in the case of distance sales agreements for delivery of goods in sealed packages that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons if the seal has been removed after delivery.